Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NDISB Blog train

Toot! Toot! 
The train has left NDISB and your making a stop here. 
 If you make all the stops, you'll get all the goodies from the Designers and CT's from NDISB.  
Just click on the image to download and then hop back on the train to your next stop. 
If you get lost on the way, just go back to NDISB's Blog to find the entire list. 
Toot!  don't miss the train....


Blog Train list
NDISB - Starting point
Pamla Klenczar
Browneyed Susan Designs
Jelly Bean Designs
Scrap Dragon Designs
Little Birdie Digital
Snackpackgu's Designs
Designs by Marcie
Midnight Owl Designs
Grandma K
NanasDinkys scraps - you came from here

 CHUNLIN DESIGNS - You are HERE!

NDISB - Ending stop - you are going here
TOOT!  TOOT!  The NDISB Blog train is leaving......

Here's my contribution
2 wonderful QPs
link expired
Here a better look and credits
Color Me Beautiful
Birthday Collab NDISB
SugarKissed designs
Jelly Bean designs
Samceline Designs
Chunlin designs
Color Me Beautiful
NDISB Birthday collab
TH designs
Digital Monsoon
Bernadette Hunt
Designs by Marcie
Chunlin designs
Thanks for stopping here!
I hope you enjoyed your stay.

6 comments:

Amie Lambert-Gaudet said...

Beautiful quick pages - thanks very much for sharing

Cynthia said...

These are gorgeous, thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages - thank you!!

Pamster said...

Beautiful pages! I've always loved your scrapping style and now I get to pages made by you. Lucky me. Thanks bunches.

boop52245 said...

thanks for sharing this great train

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...