Friday, April 17, 2015

Big Earth, little me - EARTH DAY

Did you know that on 
April 22
we will be celebrating 
Earth Day

My new collection 
"Big Earth, little me"
is all about that day 
and all green days
and …
 it's in my shop on time 
for you to grab it right now!
What about that?
Awesome, right!






No worries about how to scrap
all your Earth, nature, green and more
pictures now, right!!

You can find the collection at 
With Love Studio
or by clicking on any of the preview.

Don't forget to share your creations
(with leaving me a link here in the comments 
or by sharing it on my Facebook page).
I would love to see your pages.

Thanks
Chantal



No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...